Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanks

Like Tiger Woods, the 'Godfather' of this blog has decided to take an 'indefinite leave' from blogging. It is a pity.

He is one very few of my friends who blog. So few in fact, that he is the only one I know of that could have been called a regular blogger. I always hoped that a number of my friends would start blogging, and I think it is a great way of exchanging ideas and keeping up conversations as everyone scatters all over the world.

Anyway, I can't force anyone else to start as much as I could force him to continue, so all I can say is thank you Mr Torr for introducing me to blogging, and please continue to throw abuse in my general direction when I don't post often enough.

I hope the break is brief.

2 comments:

mutt said...

Thank you.

I'm feeling pretty emotional after reading this post.

Thanks.

Dhruv Pandya said...

MuttBlog is on leave? It is a sad day.